Skip to content
We have created a distancing barrier so you can safely offload your hardfill with safe distancing practice, with a max allowance of 2 people at any one time.
NO online purchasing as it has to be sighted before payment.
Clean Dumping - we accept the following...
- Un-contaiminated soils, rock, gravels, sand, clay and other inorganic inert natural materials
- Concrete - unreinforced (including dried slurry concrete)
- Reinforced concrete is acceptable providing protruding reinforced steel is cut off at the concrete face
Please Note: You are not allowed to dump ceramic tiles, metal, plastic, glass, green waste, rubbish etc. Also our staff must view all dumping prior to it going in our hardfill bin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device